In the immortal words of LL Cool J ‘Don’t call it a comeback’… well, OK call it a comeback if you will as we’re finally in a more reasonable position in the table. Will it last though? Will we continue our unbeaten run? Can we actually, feasibly scrap our way into the play-offs for the end of the season? Will Katy turn her back on Chesney & fall into the arms of Ryan after ‘that’ kiss on Corrie? Listen to our latest Podcast to find out!… well, except for that last bit, I haven’t got the foggiest idea.
But yes, we take a good statty look at any hopes of the play-offs plus Folking Marvellous are back! Tune in for:
- The Quick-Fire review: 4 matches! And didn’t we do well.
- StatZone: How many points will we need to have a hope of the playoffs? Has it been achieved from this position before? Is there time left to do it? We crunch the numbers & give the answers.
- Know Your Enemy: Barnsley? ‘oo are dey?…well not Accrington Stanley for a start. We cast the rule over the upcoming oppo.
- Folking Marvellous: They’re in high spirits, & play us out with a rip-roaring romp of a pastiche song (…maybe…) inspired by seeing a few of our players on the pitch again, where they once belonged.
- …plus the usual Wanderers natter.
It’s all for The Wanderers an’ the craic ya kna.
Clicky-click the link below to get listening, we hope you enjoy!
(If you enjoy the podcast do us a favour and tell your friends/parents/grandparents/neighbour? Click on the share buttons, or you could even buy us a pint on the homepage button on the right ) Cheers!