Now then now then, welcome back from t’International break and to our pre Bolton V Watford podcast!
It feels like the season’s already at a bit of a turning point for us doesn’t it? Or at least for our defence. Can we go on to get promoted from here? With Coyle at the helm? Find out that and more in this ‘cast, featuring:
- A ‘Quick-Fire Round-Up’ of our Hull-ish last match.
- ‘The Case for the Defence (Your Honour)’ : What do we do about our defence?!
- StatZone – We take a look at Championship seasons gone by. What are the chances we can get promoted given we’re only 20th after 4 matches?
- Know Your Enemy – We’ve not played Watford in donkey’s years, so here’s a quick summary of who we can expect.
- A brief playing out from Folking Marvellous, the best Bolton Wanderers acoustic mock pastiche act in the world!
So jump straight in & have a listen below, we hope you enjoy. If you’re new to the Podcast you can of course sign up on our homepage to receive it regularly through iTunes, or through our newsletter.
COME ON YOU WHITES!
(If you enjoy the podcast do us a favour and tell your friends/parents/grandparents/neighbour? Clicky click on the share buttons, or you could even buy us a pint on the homepage button on the right ) Cheers!